Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

At this moment

I know it's been just about forever since I was here last. I hope I'm back to stay this time. I always feel like I have SO much to say, but I never feel like saying it.

Right at this very moment, I am so incredibly happy. I'm on my favorite spot on my couch. The sun is pouring in. My flowers are all growing. I have the three most wonderful dogs curled up with me. The little one, our new addition, with half her delicate body and her head across my lap. She's only been here since Christmas, and she has wedged herself into this family as deeply as a little dog could go. I'll tell her story soon enough.

_MG_0193
Papu, Jet and Holly. My three loves.

We have also added something else to our family. Our littlest one is 18 weeks along, and will be here in September.

BABY
Sprout

When I'm stressed, or worried, I tend to shut down. I haven't dealt well with the idea that my life is about to change in a big way. I haven't drawn, or even picked up my camera in months. I don't like that. It's not like me. I hope by having this space to share things it will inspire me to go back to what makes me happy, instead of sitting and brooding and agonizing over silly little things like crib bedding.

So hope to hear more from me. I truly intend to be around and stop lurking like a stranger.

And now I have to remove myself from my comfy spot, and my snoozing dogs, and make dinner. Such is life.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Sprout!

    Oh gosh Heather-- that new pup is BEAUTIFUL!! Cant wait to hear her story- and welcome back too!!

    ReplyDelete