Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

11 months

11 months and one day ago, at 8:40 am, everything changed.

She came into my life, and changed everything. She changed me. She changed us. 

Freya Katherine
Also known as Dragon

I have wanted to write this post for a long time. I had all but abandoned this space, and I think it's about time it was resurrected. There are so many little things that can get lost so easily. Little moments. Tiny snippets of this little life that I'm afraid I won't remember. 

I thought about deleting all the posts before this one. Because really, this is the beginning. But no. They need to be there. Sometimes I'll need a reminder of what once was.

So here we go again. 

For me.

For her.

Everything is different now. 

Maybe here I'll be able to make sense of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment