Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

my girl



You see that girl? That pretty little face in my header? That's my girl.

Her full name is Paposauki. She was named by a shelter worker. Supposedly that means "slippers" in greek. We call her Papu. She's some kind of who-knows-what hound cross. I've had her for longer than my husband, Ken, and almost everything else. I got her at the beginning of my senior year in college. That was a really bad idea, but it most certainly was not a mistake. She was in the shelter from 8 weeks old to 8 months old, so I like to say it happened on purpose. She means everything to me. The entire rest of my life happened the way it did because of her. She's even the reason I met my husband, which is another story for another day.

She is my sweet girl, my baby dog, my shadow, and my absolute best friend. She's 6 years old this year.



My Silly Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment