Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Finneversary #5

DSCF0672
Late July 2005 (as a two year old), the first time I saw him.

IMG_1179
The end of May 2009. He was coming back from his "fence accident" when this was taken. He had been out of regular work for close to 4 months.

_MG_0318
August 2, 2010

My horse is a beast.

Happy Finneversary to us, to us.

_MG_0353
Those massive shoulders. Awful to fit a saddle to, but so great to nestle behind.

_MG_0355

_MG_0373

_MG_0374

_MG_0325

_MG_0343

_MG_0397
Our favorite summer activity.
(I am fully aware of the dangers of this photo... and I don't really care. For the sake of a nice picture)

_MG_0428
To many more Pretty Boy. <3

2 comments:

  1. Happy "Finneversary" indeed to two of our favorite "folks"!

    May there be many many MANY more years of happiness to come~

    Smooch that handsome bugger for me please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog from Aurajoon's comments, I like it here :) Your horse looks amazing! I'm really fond of horses, been since the day I saw the first one and i can't wait the day when I can have my own. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete