Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Tour guides are people too.

At the end of a weekend all I can ever muster the energy to do is lay on the floor, beer in hand, and scream incoherent babble, laced with obscenities, at the ceiling. At least that's all I want to do.

You see, I work in tourism. It's my "real job" except that it's not a "real job" according to most "real job" standards. It's what I do to make money while I pretend to be an artist. One day it will be the other way around. Anyway, the point of all this is that working in tourism in August in the south SUCKS.

So as we launch into another weekend, please play nice and tip your guide, for the sake of my sanity.

batman butt

2 comments:

  1. Amen girl. Bless ALL you guys down town, slaving away in this stinking horrible weather!

    Big rubs to Finn, and please stay cool and be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand how you feel, some people can be so completely and utterly inconsiderate that can barely handle it. I admire your perseverance.

    Adrian Davis
    egad apparel

    ReplyDelete